 |
| A picture of my best friend |
There’s this best friend of mine. He really like the pop singer Ariana Grande. He is such a nice and kind
person. He have this kind of curly hair, fair skin and a ‘puppy’ eyes. We were
met when we were in elementary grade, we went to the same tutoring class/course
and then we met again when we were in highschool. It’s such a shocking
experience for both of us since we never see each other anymore and we were
also shocked about how both of us ended up in the same highschool (my
highschool is a specific vocational highschool ,imagine, among 300+ students in
my middle school there were only 2 of us that went into that highschool and if
we mention the name people would thought that it’s a hard school to get into
and hard to learn that’s why we’re shocked to see each other there). We were so
happy when we found each other again, it’s like, finding a beautiful rock in a
river or when you succeded to catch a butterfly. He went to that highschool
with one of his middle school friend, he introduced his friend to me, and so am
i. He told me when he heard my name got called by the teacher he thought to
himself that the name is familiar in his ears and so he tried to remember whose
the owner of the name that got called and when he remember that the name is
belong to one of his friend he met in a tutoring class when he were in 5 or 6th grade,
he couldn’t believe himself and said to himself that maybe it’s just his
feeling. Until I stand up as my name got called, he couldn’t believe his eyes
that that day is the day we were reunited, he keep giggling to himself. I
didn’t realize it yet until it’s the end of the school introduction event. There
we met, we scream at each other faces, laughing in disbelief, asking each other
“How did you end up here?!”. I couldn’t stop laughing if I recall that memory.
Unfortunately we were not put in to the same class until we were in 12th and
13th grade but we still met in the canteen or afterschool
that’s where we exchange our life daily life activites and hanging out with
other friends too. Sometimes if my father can’t pick me up I went home with
him, our home is in the same area and it’s close to each other.
He is such a helping person and always feels bad about
anything. He always care about his surroundings, his environment, he loves
animals and said that he love to talk to old people. He said that talking to
old people is like talking with a time machine, because old people already
experiences things that we, the youth, doesn’t yet. For me, he’s like a
butterfly. Wherever he fly, he always cheer those who’s sad and he is such an
entertaining person. He is funny, kind, always laugh and have a good
perspective in this life. Whenever I feel like I’m not who I am, I come to him.
He always comfort me, listening to my thoughts and giving me advices and
critics and also compliments. We also have the same humour, we laughs at the
same topic, laughs at the same video or laugh at the same random pictures we
found on the internet. But there were also times when he can’t feel himself,
drowning in his own thoughts and insecurity. I’m trying to help him as much as
I can when he feels down, I’m afraid that what I’ve done to him is not enough
if I compare it with what has he done. But he said that, it’s okay, me being
his friend is enough, when god reunited us back that’s enough. And so am I, I
never feel so grateful that god send him back to me, to meet me, to be my
friend again. His existence in this world is so important, I want him to be
alive for this world. Without him, this world couldn’t be a better place to
live or in this story, my world. His existence always make those around him
feel safe and blue. With blue I mean, calming, cozy, happy and relieved.
Overall, I really enjoy being his friend. I love him so much that he’s on my
“People that I would say my last goodbye to” list, I love him so much that I
would be there for him if I’m still alive even if I’m dead you can still use my
number to spill all your burdens and pressures this world gave to you. ♡♡♡♡♡
Comments
Post a Comment