NOVEL
What Did I Do In NOVEL (Neo Orientation Value of English
Literature)

At 9th December 2022 me and my friends went to
something that called ‘NOVEL’, it’s basically same as an orientation program
for the new students in the university. So let me tell you what are the things
that I’ve experienced maybe something interesting or maybe something spooky?
So me and my friends never really spends time together for a long time, we only hang out when we’re in university so this is a chance for us to know each other deeper since we will be together for 3 days. At day first, I don’t really feel well but as I said I got better so I kinda enjoyed the first day. It’s pretty funny, they gave us names one of my friends named ‘Nicki Minaj’ and me as ‘Kak Ros’, I take a peak and we looked at each other and we burst a smile at each other faces holding in our laugh. And when we have to search for our seniors name and signs there were challenges from some of them, some are funny. For example i got told to do a 'rasengan' in front of one of my seniors, it's kinda embarassing but it's funny. And one of them told me to sang the song 'Tanam-tanam ubi' from Upin&Ipin tv series i was so embarassed but atleast i got their hand sign lol. The people here are nice. The bonding is kinda working, I’m getting closer with my friends we laughing at ourselves that day. We went to the beach when it was sunset it was beautiful and also sunrise at the beach is so refreshing. It is cold, but the air were so fresh and the sound of the waves is so calming to hear. Now, let me tell you my spooky story when I was there. So it was at the last night, I’m about to go to sleep I’m not comfortable enough to sleep anywhere except my own house so I kept getting awake every hour. The first time i awake I hear someone breathing right behind me. Keep in mind there’s nobody at my right side, my right side is the exit of our tent my left side is my friend sleeping. I thought it was my friend, I know it was not her because she’s in front of me (my left side) and her head was facing downward but I’m trying calm myself and bring myself to sleep. Until I awake at the second time, I hear another breath right behind my back this time with whispering it’s whispering something. Again, I thought it was my friend so I replied to the whisper “what?” but there were no answer from her. And so I realized that it’s not her who breath or whispers behind me, my feet cold, I turn my body slowly to my right to where the breath and whispers came there was nobody there.

It was such a fun experience, the people and the place. I get to know my friends better, what type of person they are, etc. I guess that's all i can tell you, thank you for reading!✨
Comments
Post a Comment